Tour Package for Bodhgaya,Rajgir & Nalanda
||3 Nights / 4 Days
||Patna - Rajgir
||INR 24460 Per Person
Per adult Price - INR 12230 X 2 pax = INR 24460
Validity : Jul to Sep
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best
of the Wholesale prices
Hotel New Ajadsatru - RAJGIR
Rajgir is a prominent Buddhist site in India. History, myths and legends still linger in the tourist attractions in Rajgir.
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and
replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
No. of Vehicle : 1
No. of Seats :01 PUSHBACK + 02 STRAIGHT BACK
Luggage Space :02 PIECES IN CAR & 02 PIECES ON TOP
Sightseeing as per the itinerary
03 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
Welcome drink on arrival
All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
GST & all Government Taxes
A 24 - hour helpline.
Assistance on Arrival.
No Hidden Cost
Day 1: Arrival Patna Railway station/airport - Half day sightseeing
Pick up at Airport / Railway Station on arrival at Patna. Check into hotel. Sightseeing of the city. Patna was known as
Patliputra in ancient times. It was the capital of powerful kingdom of Magadh which in West started from modern day
Afghanistan and extended till modern day Bangladesh in East. During ancient times,Megasthenes (350-290 BCE), the Greek
historian and traveler, referred to it in Greek as Palibothra or Palimbotra. The place appears in the records of the Chinese
traveller, Fa Hien (5th Century), as Pa-lin-fou. This city has been the main centre of religions like Buddhism, Jainism and
Hinduism in ancient times and is also very important centre for the religion of Sikhism. Visit Patna Museum and explore the
wonderful historical relics and artifacts preserved at the museum. Thereafter visit Kumhrar that has ruins of the ancient city
of Pataliputra. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2: Patna - Bodh Gaya - Patna
After breakfast, leave for Bodh Gaya. According to Buddhist traditions, circa 500 BC Prince Gautama Siddhartha, wandering
as an ascetic, reached the banks of the river Phalgu, near the city of Gaya. There he sat in meditation under a bodhi tree
(Ficus religiosa). After three days and three nights of meditation, Siddhartha attained enlightenment and thus became Lord
Buddha. He then spent seven weeks at seven different spots in the vicinity meditating and considering his experience.
The Mahabodhi temple is located in the east adjacent to the original Bodhi tree. It actually stands on the temple erected by
Emperor Ashoka and rises in the form of pyramidal spire till it reaches its neck, which is cylindrical in shape. Several
Buddhist temples and monasteries have been built by the people of Bhutan, China, Japan, Myanmar, Nepal, Sikkim, Sri
Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tibet and Vietnam in a wide area around the Mahabodhi Temple.
In the evening, leave for Patna. Have dinner and night stay in hotel
Day 3: Patna- Nalanda - Rajgir
After breakfast, leave for Nalanda. This place has the ruins of world famous Nalanda University which thrived between 5th
and 12th century. At its peak, the university attracted scholars and students from as far away as Tibet,China, Greece, and
Persia. Nalanda was ransacked and destroyed by an army under Bakhtiyar Khilji in 1193. Nalanda was one of the world’s
first residential universities. In its heyday, it accommodated over 10,000 students and 2,000 teachers. A vast amount of
what came to comprise Tibetan Buddhism, both its Mahayanaand Vajrayana traditions, stems from the late (9th–12th
century) Nalanda teachers and traditions. Other forms of Buddhism, such as the MahÄyÄna Buddhism followed in
Vietnam,China, Korea and Japan, flourished within the walls of the ancient university.
From Nalanda, travel to Rajgir for overnight stay in the hotel
Day 4: Rajgir Local sightseeing- Patna airport/railway station.
After breakfast, take a trip of the holy city of Rajgir (Rajgrahi) which is a famous pilgrimage centre for Buddhists and Jains.
Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism came here numerous times with his Sangha. Ceramics dating to about 1000 BC
have been found in the city. There are several archeological sites related to Lord Buddha and Lord Mahavira in this place.
The various hot water springs, which are believed to have curative properties, are sacred to the Buddhists, Hindus, and
Jains. Separate bathing places have been set up for men and women at Saptdharna; the seven streams behind the Saptarni
Caves. Brahmaputra is the hottest spring with water temperature being 45 degree C.
In the evening, leave for Patna airport / railway station.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance Fees & Guide charges
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly
payable on the spot)
Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may
come into effect prior to departure
Still camera/ video camera charger
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation
- will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Hotel Laavish - PATNA
Hotel Laavish provides free breakfast and internet access. The hotel in Patna is siuated of 7 km from the
Patna International Airport and 3 km from Golghar.
Distance from Hotel
|Patna International Airport
||Buddha Smriti Udyaan
||Patna Junction Railway Station
||Uma Cinema Bus Stop