Exclusive Rajasthan Package
||6 Nights / 7 Days
||Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Udaipur
||INR 45558 Per Person
Validity : Jul to Sep
Per adult Price - INR 22779 X 2 pax = INR 45558
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best
of the Wholesale prices
Royal View Hotel - JAIPUR
Royal View Hotel is a delightfully designed budget hotel in Jaipur. This property accommodates its guests
in spacious rooms.
Camp E Khas - JAISALMER
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and
replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
No. of Vehicle : 1
No. of Seats :01 PUSHBACK + 02 STRAIGHT BACK
Luggage Space :02 PIECES IN CAR & 02 PIECES ON TOP
Sightseeing as per the itinerary
06 Breakfast, 06 Lunch or 06 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
Accommodation for 6 nights 7 days on double sharing basis
All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
Welcome drink on arrival
All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
GST & all Government Taxes
A 24 - hour helpline.
Assistance on Arrival.
No Hidden Cost
Day 1: Jaipur
Arrival at jaipur Airport / Railway Station transfer to hotel after freshen. Proceed for full day sightseeing
visit, Albert Hall (Mueseum), Govind Deo Temple and Jal Mahal rest of the day visit local colorful markets.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing for the day includes Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa
Mahal and Nahargahr Fort. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur - Bikaner (361 kms 7-8hrs)
After breakfast drive to Bikaner. Arrival & Check in at hotel later visit Junagarh fort (built on plains unlike
all major forts of Rajasthan), camel breeding farm and the famous rat temple at Deshnok (Karni Mata
Temple). Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaisalmer (285 km 6-7hrs
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer visit Jaisalmer Fortone of the largest fortifications in the world, Surya
Gatethe 12th century gate, the Surya Gate is found at the famous Jaisamler Fort popularly known as
'Golden Fort'., khaba fortyet another fascinating and slightly spooky fort in Jaisalmer. Khaba Fort was once
inhabited by the Paliwal Brahmins. In the evening go for a camel safari in the rolling sand dunes of Sam.
Overnight at tent.
Day 5: Jaisalmer - Udaipur
After breakfast drive to Udaipur, on arrival check in hotel. Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like
the oasis of the Thardesert. The many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The
royal palaces and forts add to beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Day at leisure for
local market. In the evening go for a boat ride in Lake Pichola. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur
After breakfast, Sightseeing for the day includes Saheliyo ki barri, City Palace (don't miss the awesome
crystal gallery), Jagdish temple and the garden of maids (it was originally built for the maids of the queen
who came along as wedding gifts). Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur – Jaipur Drop
After breakfast leave Jaipur Airport for your onward destination.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance Fees & Guide charges
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly
payable on the spot)
Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may
come into effect prior to departure
Still camera/ video camera charger
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation
- will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Hotel Desert Winds - BIKANER
Hotel Desert Winds is a 3 star hotel in Bikaner, situated at a distance of 2 km from Bikaner Railway Station
and 1 km from Junagarh Fort. This property provides pick up facility from Bikaner Railway Station and bus
Distance from Hotel
||Bhandasar Jain Temples
||Camel breeding farm
Camp E Khas - JAISALMER .. Hotel Padmini Palace - UDAIPUR
Located on Gulab Bagh Road, Hotel Padmini Palace is in proximity to the famous Lake Pichola (2 km) and
City Palace (2 km). It has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant.
Distance from Hotel