Exclusive Delhi Manali with Beautiful Taj Tour
||6 Nights / 7 Days
||New Delhi - Manali
||INR 59572 Per Person
Per adult Price - INR 29786 X 2 pax = INR 59572
Validity : Jul to Sep
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best
of the Wholesale prices
Grace Hotel and Resort - MANALI
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and
replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
No. of Vehicle : 1
No. of Seats :01 PUSHBACK + 02 STRAIGHT BACK
Luggage Space :02 PIECES IN CAR & 02 PIECES ON TOP
Courteous Music System GPS Enabled Multipin Charger Clean Car Soft Tissue Top Carrier
Sightseeing as per the itinerary
04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on double sharing basis
All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Luxury Package
Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
Welcome drink on arrival
All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
GST & all Government Taxes
A 24 - hour helpline.
Assistance on Arrival.
No Hidden Cost
Day 1: Delhi
Pick up from Delhi and proceed to Hotel.On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Delhi - Agra - Delhi
After breakfast fullday agra tour visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. Evening back to Delhi. Overnight
Day 3: Delhi Sightseeing – Drop at Bus Stand - Manali
After breakfast proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. After that proceed to Manali by Volvo. Overnight on board. (Drive Pass)
Day 4: Manali
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Manali
After Breakfast fullday Kullu Manikaran Trip. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Manali S/seeing – Delhi ( overnight on Board)
Early morning chek out from Hotel and depart for full day excursion visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own) and Rohtang Pass (at your own cost) (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah.evening drop at bus stand. Volvo from Manali to Delhi. Overnight on board.
Day 7: Delhi - Drop
Pick up from Bus stand and drop at Delhi airport
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance Fees & Guide charges
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly
payable on the spot)
Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Still camera/ video camera charger
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Hotel Regent Grand - NEW DELHI
Hotel Regent Grand is a 4 star hotel located at a distance of 13 km from the Indira Gandhi International
Airport. This property offers Wi-Fi facility to its patrons.
Distance from Hotel
||Moments Mall,Kirti Nagar